Spiritual ToursSpiritual Healing. Breath-Taking Beauty. Lifelong Connections.
Sacred Shaman Journeys
10 Year Anniversary
Peru Dec 27th – Jan 3rd 2020
Cost $1600 – Includes: Room, most meals, ceremony, initiation-activation, ground transportation.
Does not include RT airfare, tips or Machu Picchu.
Book your flights out on Dec 26th.
So you arrive in Cusco by 11am on Dec 27th.
Leading my first group to Peru in 2009
A decade ago, Dec. 2009 – Jan 4th 2010, I lead my first group to Peru.
I had been called by spirit to bring a small group over to balance the masculine and feminine energies on the planet as well as within myself and my guests.
What I did not truly understand at the time, was the work within the Ley lines and the grids (I call them consciousness grids). By stepping outside of time and connecting to the spirit of the earth we can actually shift our vibration and learn to see our stories in a whole new way.
Each chakra within ourselves is also within the planet.You can Google “Chakra points on planet” to learn more.
I felt Peru to be the belly of the mother for when I first stepped upon her, I felt an enormous connection to the Earth Mother-Pachamama. I wept when arriving in Pisac and gazed upon her mountains. It was as if time had stood still. The wisdom I brought back has not only touched my life, but the lives of all those I have helped in the past 10 years.
Since that time I have traveled to many places around the word and carried this vibration with me. I have also done my best to return to Peru every year and offer my prayers of thanks.
The other day I had a calling to return to the place where it all began. I gave an initiation at the Temple of the Moon in Cusco as the clock struck midnight from one year into the next and will do so again. I will also offer the Munay-Ki rites to strengthen your energy body. My long time friend Simon will be our guide. He does a lovely activation for the light within. We are planning a magical time together.
I have decided to charge the same price I charged 10 years ago and bring whoever is called to come along with me, to experience a whole new way of being with yourself and the planet in 2020.
If you feel called then join me. Limited space available.
Email Shamanisabella@gmail.com or call 714-603-8624
Please email Shaman Isabella at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the Egypt waitlist.
PROGRAM A VISIT TO EGYPT FROM THE 28TH OF MARCH TILL THE 04TH OF APRIL 2020
Day 1º SATURDAY: CAIRO 28th of March 2020
Arrival at Cairo airport, Visa and customs procedures. Transfer to the hotel planned in Cairo. Overnight.
Day 2º SUNDAY: CAIRO 29th of March 2020
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to visit:
- Giza pyramids, the sphinx and the valley temple and panoramic visit of the group considered the last vestige of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Then visit to Memphis, first capital of Ancient Egypt and
- the necropolis of Sakkara, where the funerary complex of king Zoser and the step pyramid.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Day 3º MONDAY: CAIRO – LUXOR VISITS THE KARNAK AND THE LUXOR TEMPLE 30th of MARCH 2020
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to Cairo airport to take the flight to Luxor, arrival in Luxor and departure to visit:
- The Karnak temple, with its impressive hypostyle hall composed of 134 columns.
- Then visit the splendid temple of Luxor, Built in honor of the Theban gods Ammon, Mut and Khonsu, Transfers to the cruise.
Lunch, navigation, dinner and overnight on board.
Day 4º TUESDAY: NECROPOLIS DE TEBAS – ESNA – EDFU 31th of MARCH 2020
Breakfast on the boat and Transfer to the West Bank of the Nile to visit:
- The Necropolis of Thebes: the Valley of the Kings, which shelters the fabulous tombs of the pharaohs of the New Kingdom;
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Deir El Bahary, perfectly integrated into its surroundings and of great originality,
- The colossi of Memnon, the only remaining monument of the funerary temple of King Aminophis third 1400 A of Christ, arrival at the motorboat,
Lunch, free afternoon, dinner and night on board.
Day 5º WEDNESDAY: EDFU – KOM OMBO 01st of APRIL 2020
Breakfast on board. Visits to:
- Transfer in carriages (car-horse) to the Temple of Edfu. Dedicated to the god Halcon Horus, it is considered the largest preserved of Egypt and second in size after the Temple of Karnak. Return to the motor ship.
- Lunch on board. Going up the Nile we reach Kom Ombo and visit on foot of its temple located on a hill. It is dedicated to two divinities: Sobek, the crocodile god, god of fertility and Haroeris, the great winged sun disk. It is a monument really unique for its location and architecture.in a small promontory, Navigation to Aswan, Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 6º THRUSDAY: KOM OMBO – ASWAN 02nd of APRIL 2020
Breakfast on board and then visits to:
- The High Dam of Aswan, one of the masterpieces of modern engineering.
- The Pink Granite Quarries where the Unfinished Obelisk, It shows us in situ how the ancient Egyptians worked the carving of these huge monoliths. Return to the motorboat and lunch.
- In the afternoon, you will also enjoy a felucca (or motor) ride through the Nile with a panoramic view of the Elephantine Islands and the botanical garden.
Night on board.
Day 7º FRIDAY: ASWAN – EL CAIRO – AIRPORT 03rd of APRIL 2020
Breakfast on the boat. Transfer to Aswan Airport and a flight back to Cairo, upon arrival, we can visit:
- The Egyptian museum
- Bazzar of Khan El Khalili.
Day 08º SATURDAY: CAIRO – CAIRO AIRPORT 04TH OF APRIL 2020
Free time in the morning and by noontime a drive to Cairo airport flight back home and end of our services.
Looking to reconnect with yourself and the world around you?
Regenerate your spirit among the most enchanting places in the world with Shaman Isabella, as she leads you on a spiritual journey and sacred sites tour to achieve new awareness and awakening in yourself and the world around you.
SACRED JOURNEY TO
“I experienced many beautiful shifts that have been long lasting for me. Isabella is an amazing guide who made the trip interesting because she combined spiritual healings and Shamanic Rites along with fun, adventurous activities. Our trip to Machu Picchu was one of the many highlights I shall never forget. I highly recommend Isabella’s tours.” // Mary H. 12.10
Machu Picchu | Ancient Sites
Plant Medicine & MORE!
Check Out Previous Journeys Below
12-12-12 Joshua Tree
Travel to Sacred Sites of the Middle Ages Shamanic Travel | ENGLAND RETREAT | June 20-28, 2016 Come away with me to the sacred sites of Avalon... Glastonbury | Avebury | Stonehenge ~ $3330.00 ~ 9 days all lodging → Click here to visit Shamanic Travel for more info!...read more
With Deborah Shea & Shaman Isabella Stoloff May 14th-18th 2014 When I began leading people on spiritual journeys to Peru I had no idea it would become something I did here in the States. Since my first group in 2009 I have had more opportunities to guide people....read more
VM: Our theme this month is Indigenous wisdom, which I think is perfect for your Shaman work Isabella. How did you start your work? I’m sure there have been many layers but how did the beginnings of your healings, your teachings and your group work start? IS: In 1991...read more
A Journey to Your Soul So many are feeling disconnected from their purpose. The day-to-day grind is beginning to take its toll. Our spirits are in need of a deep healing. We are so disconnected from Pachamama, our planet, our mother that we find it hard to connect to...read more