Connecting to the spiritual world is difficult in the world of technology. Listen as Isabella joins Andrea to discuss how to navigate technology, deal with stress, and trust yourself on the “Naturally Savvy” radio show.
Here are some tips from Shaman Isabella Stoloff to navigate the modern world with children…
- Set an example by putting your devices away when spending time with others, including your children.
- Monitor what your kids post on social media. Be a good role model with your own posts.
- Teach your kids the responsibility of what they post on social media.
- Notice how many hours per day your children are playing video games and what games they’re playing.
- Work on social interactions and interpersonal relations. Have conversations with your kids.
It’s also important to learn to listen to intuition. Stop relying on the Internet for every piece of advice and trust your gut. Tune in to your inner thoughts.